Лыжные палки в снежном потоке 2
Доступен с 11 января по 31 марта, 6 дней/6 ночей
1620 $/чел – за группу 3-6 человек
1460 $/чел – за группу 7-14 человек (10% off)
1295 $/чел – за группу 15+ человек (20% off)
- Тип отдыхаСнежное катание / Сноубординг
- Уровень активности Умеренный
According to locals, Dombay and Arkhyz are the best ski resorts nestled within the North Caucasus Republic. Take advantage of the convenience and ski both slopes while staying in unique local hotels providing quick access to the lifts. When you’re not skiing, enjoy local cuisine and sight-seeing throughout your stay.
* Breakfast is included in all hotels. Estimate an average of $10/meal for lunch and dinner. Including travel days, this should be approximately $150 per person for additional food on this trip.
** Tips are expected for servers, guides and drivers. Guides usually receive approximately $10 per day.
*** Drivers and servers according to the quality of service provided.
RU Visa & Processing – $430/tourist (3-year, multi-entry)
Travel Insurance – $30/tourist ($3/day)
Airfare – $1,200
Not Included Total – $1,660
15+ Pax. Tour Cost – $1,035
Estimated Total Cost – $2,695
- Night 1 Afternoon arrival (fly into Mineralnye Vody airport, transfer to Dombay accommodations)
Moscow is the gateway city for passengers entering Russia. From any of Moscow’s airports you can find connections to your destination airport – Mineral Waters (MRV). You will transfer from MRV to Dombay ski resort and ski-in/ski-out accommodations.
- Day 1 Explore Dombay ski village, rent equipment (Dombay accommodations)
After sleeping off your jet lag, you’ll casually spend your first day at Dombay familiarizing yourself with the resort. Rent your snow ski or snowboard equipment for the three full days of on-mountain fun, and then get a grasp on culture by meeting some of the locals.
- Day 2 Full-day skiing in Dombay (Dombay accommodations)
Enjoy the many runs and majority blue trails that dominate Dombay’s slopes. Enrolling in ski school the first morning is a great idea if you’re a beginner, as insufficient skill level can make your way more difficult when sampling runs offered by the more isolated lifts.
- Day 3 Full-day skiing in Dombay (Dombay accommodations)
Didn’t get to try all of the trails you wanted to on your first day? No worries – you’ve still got lots of hours of skiing ahead of you. Couldn’t find your groove yesterday? You’ve still got time for more lessons. If you’re groovin’ already, try a more isolated lift.
- Day 4 Full-day skiing in Dombay (Dombay accommodations)
Last day on the slopes, so make it a good one. If you’ve identified the best trails for you, then stick to what you know. If you’re still searching for the perfect run, then certainly a lift is waiting to take you to undisturbed powder you’re yet to discover.
- Day 5 Sight-see Karachayevsk monastery, cultural exchange (Karachayevsk accommodations)
After three days of action on the slopes of Dombay, you need a little more local flavor before you leave. After touring a mountainside monastery in Karachaievsk, you’ll enjoy a meal in a local’s home before making your way to Kislovodsk for accommodations.
- Day 6 See Kislovodsk & Pyatigorsk city centers, evening departure (fly out of Mineralnye Vody airport)
Taking in Kislovodsk’s and Pyatagorsk’s city centers will scratch your shopping itch before leaving. But souvenirs aren’t all you take away from those historic locations after you hear the locals wax eloquent. Next – Mineral Waters airport for evening departure.