Экстрим на Эльбрусе
Доступен с 1 июля по 31 августа, 7 дней/7 ночей
1540 $/чел – за группу 3-6 человек
1385 $/чел – за группу 7-14 человек (10% off)
1230 $/чел – за группу 15+ человек (20% off)
- Тип отдыхаАльпинизм
- Уровень активности Экстримальный
Our signature excursion offers nothing less than the summit of Mt. Elbrus as its reward. Over a period of eight days, you’ll acclimate, ascend and descend Mt. Elbrus.
Mount Elbrus is a dormant volcano with a western and eastern summit at 5642 meters (18,510 feet) and 5621 meters (18,442 feet), respectively. Stand on top of Europe, and you’ll be able to see several countries on clear days! This trip takes the standard south route (typically rated as category 2a) up to the summit during the summer season (July through August) when it’s the best time to climb Elbrus.
Previous summit experience is not required, but this adventure is for those in good physical condition and who enjoy a challenge. If you successfully summit, it means you’ve conquered one of the world’s Seven Summits!
Remember, your summer vacation in Russia can still involve snow and ice!
Meet our friend, Victoria. Read about her unforgettable summit to the top!
* Except for travel days, meals are included in the expense of this tour package.
** Tips are expected for servers, guides and drivers. Guides usually receive approximately $10 per day.
*** Drivers and servers according to the quality of service provided.
– Including, but not limited to, recommended flight schedules, airport information, step-by-step visa application guide, seasonal advice, and local expertise
All Tour Transportation
Registration in Russia
Cultural Exchange Talent Costs (when applicable)
Gondola fee (when applicable)
Gift bags (including snacks and gifts)
RU Visa & Processing – $430/tourist (3-year, multi-entry)
Travel Insurance – $30 ($3/day)
Airfare – $1,600
Not Included Total – $2,060
15+ Pax. Tour Cost – $1,240
Estimated Total Cost – $3,300
- Night 1 (Friday recommended) Afternoon arrival to Mineralnye Vody / transfer to Cheget Village (overnight in hotel)
- Day 1 (Saturday) Brunch, equipment rental, acclimatization hike (Cheget accommodations)
- Day 2 (Sunday) Acclimatization hike on Mt. Elbrus (on mountain accommodations)
- Day 3 (Monday) Summit preparation, acclimatization hike (on mountain accommodations)
- Day 4 (Tuesday) Summit preparation, acclimatization hike (on mountain accommodations)
- Day 5 (Wednesday) Summit/Descent, return rental equipment (Cheget accommodations)
- Day 6 (Thursday) Rest/Relaxation Day, Celebration Meal (Cheget accommodations)
- Day 7 (Friday) Morning check out / airport transfer to Mineralnye Vody airport for departure