Лыжные палки в снежном потоке 1 (Copy)
Доступен с 11 января по 31 марта, 6 дней/6 ночей
1695 $/чел – за группу 3-6 человек
1525 $/чел – за группу 7-14 человек (10% off)
1355 $/чел – за группу 15+ человек (20% off)
- Тип отдыха
- Уровень активности Лёгкий
According to locals, Dombai and Arkhyz are the best ski resorts nestled within the North Caucasus Republic. Take advantage of the convenience and ski both slopes while staying in unique local hotels providing quick access to the lifts. When you’re not skiing, enjoy local cuisine and sight-seeing throughout your stay.
* Breakfast is included in all hotels. Estimate an average of $10/meal for lunch and dinner. Including travel days, this should be approximately $150 per person for additional food on this trip.
** Tips are expected for servers, guides and drivers. Guides usually receive approximately $10 per day.
*** Drivers and servers according to the quality of service provided.
RU Visa & Processing – $430/tourist (3-year, multi-entry)
Travel Insurance – $30/tourist ($3/day)
Airfare – $1,200
Not Included Total – $1,660
15+ Pax. Tour Cost – $1,100
Estimated Total Cost – $2,760
- Night 1 Evening arrival (fly into MCX airport, transfer to Kaspiysk hotel for accommodations)
Moscow is the gateway city for passengers entering Russia. From any of Moscow’s airports you can find connections to your destination airport – Mineral Waters (MRV). You will transfer from MRV to Arkhyz ski resort and ski-in/ski-out accommodations.
- Day 1 See Sulak Lake & Canyon / cultural exch. dinner with Avars (Dubki GH accommodations)
After sleeping off your jet lag, you’ll casually spend your first day at Arkhyz familiarizing yourself with the resort. Rent your snow ski or snowboard equipment for the three full days of on-mountain fun, and then get a grasp on culture by meeting some of the locals.
- Day 2 Sulak River fishing / eat what you catch dinner (Dubki Guest House accommodations)
Enjoy the long runs and majority green and blue-graded trails that dominate Arkhyz slopes. You’ll notice that the slopes are well positioned to receive sun much of the day, so don’t worry about losing valuable daylight if enrolling in ski school the first morning.
- Day 3 Agrahan Bay fishing / cultural exch. dinner with Nogai (tour base accommodations)
Didn’t get to try all of the trails you wanted to on your first day? No worries – you’ve still got lots of hours of skiing ahead of you. Couldn’t find your groove yesterday? You’ve still got time for more lessons. If you’re groovin’ already, try blues and blacks.
- Day 4 Transfer to Adzhi Papas / dinner and night fishing on boat (on-boat accommodations)
Last day on the slopes, so make it a good one. If you’ve identified the best trails for you, then stick to what you know. If you’re still searching for the perfect run, then certainly a lift is waiting to take you to undisturbed powder you’re yet to discover.
- Day 5 Cultural exch. lunch with Kumyks / transfer to hotel on beach (Kaspiysk accommodations)
Now off the slopes you’re ready to see the region from the observatory – including ruins from the Alan Empire (was Arkhyz its capital?). Afterward you’ll enjoy a meal in a local’s home in Karachaievsk before making your way to Kislovodsk for accommodations.
- Day 6 Relax on the beach / sight-see Makhachkala, afternoon departure from MCX airport
Taking in Kislovodsk’s and Pyatagorsk’s city centers will scratch your shopping itch before leaving. But souvenirs aren’t all you take away from those historic locations after you hear the locals wax eloquent. Next – Mineral Waters airport for evening departure.