Available July 1 through August 31 = 6 days/ 6 nights
$1,530/person for 3-6 passengers
$1,375/person for 7-14 passengers (10% off)
$1,225/person for 15+ passengers (20% off)
- Holiday TypeAlpine Climbing
- Activity Level Extreme
Our signature excursion offers nothing less than the summit of Mt. Elbrus as its reward. Over a period of eight days, you’ll acclimate, ascend and descend Mt. Elbrus.
Mount Elbrus is a dormant volcano with a western and eastern summit at 5642 meters (18,510 feet) and 5621 meters (18,442 feet), respectively. Stand on top of Europe, and you’ll be able to see several countries on clear days! This trip takes the standard south route (typically rated as category 2a) up to the summit during the summer season (July through August) when it’s the best time to climb Elbrus.
Previous summit experience is not required, but this adventure is for those in good physical condition and who enjoy a challenge. If you successfully summit, it means you’ve conquered one of the world’s Seven Summits!
* Tour package cost only includes one summit attempt. A second summit attempt costs $240/person extra.
* Except for travel days, meals and unlimited water are included in the expense of this tour package.
* Tips are expected for guides / translators (represents additional expense to tourists – approximately $10/day).
* Tips for drivers and servers are appropriate according to the quality of service provided.
Including, but not limited to, recommended flight schedules, airport information, step-by-step visa application guide, seasonal advice, and local expertise
All Tour Transportation
Registration in Russia
Cultural Exchange Talent Costs (when applicable)
Gondola fee (when applicable)
Gift bags (including snacks and gifts)
RU Visa & Processing – $425/tourist (3-year, multi-entry)
Travel Insurance – $25 ($3/day including travel days)
Airfare – $1,500
Not Included Total – $1,950
15+ Pax. Tour Cost – $1,225
Estimated Total Cost – $3,175
- Night 1 Late afternoon arrival to Mineralnye Vody / transfer to Cheget Village (overnight in hotel)
- Day 1 Brunch, equipment rental, acclimatization hike (Cheget accommodations)
- Day 2 Gondola to barrels, acclimatization hike on Mt. Elbrus (on mountain accommodations)
- Day 3 Summit preparation, acclimatization hike (on mountain accommodations)
- Day 4 Summit preparation, acclimatization hike (on mountain accommodations)
- Day 5 Snow Cat, Summit/Descent, equipment return, Celebration Meal (Cheget accommodations)
- Day 6 Rest Day (or spare summit day*), evening transfer to MRV airport for departure